top of page

Immigration Programs and Pathways

 Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) & Work Permits

As an employer you may qualify to hire a skilled worker to from overseas to come and work for you should you not be able to find a  Canadian or PR to fill your vacancy.


We will help you throughout the entire LMIA process. Don't stress it- as long as your company meets the requirements, we can proceed!

Note that jobs in the food service industry, accommodations or retail trade and are located in regions which have a 6% or more rate unemployment are not allowed to partake in this program.

LMIA is a 2 Step Process:

  1. The applicant (Employer) must send an application to ESDC for a Labor Market Impact, Assessment. They will pay a $1000 processing fee and await an interview from ESDC. If approved, they will then be able to forward the positive assessment to the Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW). At that point the TFW will need to apply for their work permit independent from the LMIA.

  2. The foreign worker will need to apply to IRCC (CIC) for their work permit, they will need to pay IRCC work permit fees and prove that they meet the criteria of the job they are being offered. ​

Express Entry


The most popular mode of entry into Canada offering Permanent Residence. Applicants are asked to set up an online profiles, meet set criteria and qualify under one of the 3 Federal programs will be accepted into the EE pool of candidates. Candidates are then ranked using the CRS mode and if selected, they will receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence.


This program is designed for skilled workers to come work in Canada under the federal economic programs available. The program is open to federal skilled workers, federal skilled trades, Canada experience class, and specific provincial immigration programs.


PR processing times for Express Entry is less than 6 months. Should you not receive an invitation to apply for PR, your profile stays active within the Express Entry pool of candidates for 12 months.  

You Must

  • Prove that you have skilled work experience

  • Meet the language requirements

  • Provide proof of your education 

  • Have enough funds available for your stay in Canada (if necessary)

Ontario Immigrant

Nominee Program

All provinces and territories have their own Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), to meet their immigration needs. These provinces run their programs in conjunct with the Express Entry Permanent Resident program.


If the applicant is nominated for PNP, they will be awarded a PNP nomination that will let them apply   for permanent residence.  Employers who wish to sponsor an employee using the PNP will need to prove they meet the established criteria in the province which they are applying.  

Employees will need to be considered National Occupation Classification level of O, A, B and alternatively, for pilot projects, other National Occupation Classification's may be accepted. 

You Must

  • Intend to reside in the province where you are submitting your application (other than Quebec)

  • Meet the language CLB score in English or French

  • Have a recent valid job offer or full-time permanent job in a permitted occupation

  • Prove that you have the right skills, training, and education for the job

  • Have enough funds available for your stay in Canada

  • Provide a valid LMIA (if required)​

Working Holiday​

Are you a YOUTH looking to work and travel, is Canada your destination of choice? Nationals of countries who share a bilateral Youth Mobility Arrangement with Canada and are between the ages of 18 and 35 may be eligible to apply for a 1 year open work permit in the International Experience Class (IEC) program. An LMIA is NOT required for this stream. 

The program consists of 3 categories: 


  • Working Holiday

  • Young Professionals

  • International Co-op

You Must

  • Create a profile and apply online

  • Be entered into the pool of candidates from your country

  • receive an invitation to apply

  • Apply for your work permit

  • Show proof that you are financial able to support & maintain your stay in Canada

  • Provide a copy of your medical insurance​

Visitor Visa

Are you planning to visit Canada?

Want your parents or grandparents  to visit, apply for the Supervisa? 

As a visitor in Canada you are not legally able to work and you will not be issued a visa longer than the expiry of your valid passport.

If you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident, you can invite your parents and grandparents to come and visit you in Canada. The Supervisa lets your parents and grandparents visit for a period of up to two consecutive years without having to renew their status.

You Must

  • Be in possession of a valid passport or travel document

  • Complete a medical (if necessary)  by an approved immigration panel physician 

  • Prove strong ties to your home country

  • Show you have enough funds to sustain your time in Canada

  • eTA (if needed)

  •  An invitation letter from invitee with all supporting documentation

 Student Visas 

Come study in Canada, earn a post- graduate work permit and possibly be considered for Permanent Residence! You may also be able to work while studying. 

Why study here?  Canada's education system is respected all throughout world. Our standards are high, it’s affordable and the setting is often multicultural.


When you study in Canada you benefit on a large-scale and will be privy to the same rights and freedoms as Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents.


Canada is the land of opportunity, the sky is truly the limit and once you complete your schooling in Canada, you may have the possibility of immigrating. 

You Must

  • Apply to the designated school

  • Have a certified original letter of acceptance from the designated school

  • Prove that you can financially sustain your stay in Canada  ab

  • Show your medical insurance​ to CIC

Canadian Citizenship 

Are you ready to take the Oath and become a Canadian Citizen? 


Canadian citizenship is considered to be one of the most prestigious passports in the world.  The land is multicultural and wholeheartedly accepts new citizens every year. 

If you are in prison, on parole, on probation, have been convicted of a crime, charged with an offence, under a removal order or under investigation you cannot apply. 

*new changes since Oct 2017

You Must

  • Have been physically present in Canada for 3 of 5 years before applying for citizenship;

  • Have filed Canadian income taxes for at least 3 of the 5 years that they reside in Canada;

  • Count each day they were physically present in Canada as a temporary resident or protected person before becoming a permanent resident as a half-day toward meeting the physical presence requirement for citizenship, up to a maximum credit of 365 days

  • Be between 18 and 54 and meet the language and knowledge requirements for citizenship.

Permanent Resident

Permanent residents are people who have been given permanent

resident status through immigrating to Canada.


Permanent residents continue to be Nationals of other

countries. Someone in Canada as a student or foreign worker

is not considered a permanent resident.

A person that makes a refugee claim in Canada will not immediately become a permanent resident. In order for the

refugee claimant to be a Permanent Resident, the Immigration and Refugee Board will need to first approve their

claim and then the refugee claimant will need to apply for permanent resident status.

You Must

  • Meet the language proficiency test for English or French

  • Get your educational credential assessment

  • apply using one of the PR streams

  • Make it into the Express Entry pool of candidates

  • Meet the minimum CRS score in the pool of candidates

  • If you are selected for PR via your CRS score, you will get an invitation to apply

  • You will need to submit your PR application and all required documents within 90 days of receiving the invitation to apply

Criminal Admissibility 

Have  you been convicted of a criminal offence? Do you have a criminal record? 


If you answered yes to any of these questions, it is important to know that a previous charge, even a minor charge can deem you inadmissible to Canada.


However, there are ways to deal with this type of an issue. The first and foremost which is always recommended is truth and honesty within your application to CIC. Lying is NOT suggested, nor is it tolerable.  

Fortunately, there are steps you can take to overcome these matters. Talk to us today, all conversations are confidential and follow the Canadian Privacy Act. ​

No that the length of time before you can legally enter into Canada varies and is dependant on your prior conviction and the equivalent Canadian offense as well as your intention in Canada. 

You Must

  • Complete the Application for Rehabilitation form

  • Provide supporting doumentation

  • Pay the CIC fees, either $200 or $1,000.  The fee of $200 is for less serious crimes, and $1,000 is for more serious crimes.

Applying for Temporary Resident Permit can be discussed in person if it applies to your situation. 

bottom of page